Kappa Search Inc. is a technical recruiting firm that specializes in engineering, manufacturing operations and technical sales recruitment and placement. We are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager as follows: The Quality Manager is responsible for all quality matters related to the Plant. The incumbent will be a quality manager in a contract manufacturing environment.
- Motivate quality team to work together in a efficient manner
- Write purchase orders in regards to hear treat, coding, non destructive testing
- Review data packages to shipment parts
- Provide leadership within the organization
- Possesses well-developed managerial, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Manage, organize, and budget all areas of plant quality
- Monitors procedures, process capability, PPM, quality audits, GD&T, Six Sigma, ISO9001
- Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills
- Experience out of the oil and gas industry preferred
- Having worked in a ISO 9001 environment required
- Experience with purchase orders for heat treat, coding, non destructive testing, etc.