Kappa Search is a Houston technical recruiting firm that specializes in engineering, manufacturing and supply chain recruitment and placement. We are actively recruiting for an Operations Manager as outlined below:
The Operations Manager will manage and coordinate staff and operations of inside sales, warehouse, inventory, product service and repair, CNC/machining, assembly, CAD design and procurement to achieve:
- Responsible for timely delivery of goods and services to meet customer requirements.
- Oversees production of quality products that meet or exceed customers’ goals.
- Control fixed and variable costs to meet company financial targets
- Establishes and meets safety targets.
- Works with Global Operations and branch network to introduce best practices for improved operational efficiencies
- Scrutinizes inventory management program to develop and implement inventory reduction plans
- Works with continuous process improvement team to develop and implement plans
- Manage operating budgets to ensure spend budgets are adhered to.
- Identify needs, writes and manages CAPEX requirements
- Oversees the maintenance of building, equipment, grounds, etc.
- Ensure environmental rules and regulations are met
- Bachelors degree in business, supply chain or engineering
- Several years managerial experience in a mechanical engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of integrated business and manufacturing systems operations involving MRP.
- Expertise with LEAN principles and experience in leading the introduction into a business.