Kappa Search is a Houston recruitment agency that specializes in manufacturing, engineering, operations and supply chain recruitment and placement. We are currently recruiting for a CNC Programmer as follows:
- Plan, organize and develop programs for CNC machines through the application of established manufacturing engineering methods.
- Design, develop, and modify CNC computer programs to achieve maximum cost and manufacturing efficiency.
- Determine methods, tooling, feeds, speeds and all other necessary requirements necessary for efficient manufacturing of parts.
- Contribute to the cost reduction program by actively seeking and reporting opportunities for reduced costs.
- Identify and resolve any logical program errors.
- Complete and maintain program documentation and file system
- Join efforts to ensure CNC lathes and mills run at full capacity.
- Technical AS degree or CNC programming certificate and equivalent knowledge.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Professional
- Interpret and manipulate spread sheets
- Be able to interpret part drawings.
- Have basic 3D CAD modeling knowledge
- Be able to load bills and routings in AMAPS
- Give design process feed back to advance manufacturing regarding new designs