Position: Manufacturing Manager
Location: Houston, TX or Baton Rouge, LA
Compensation: $125,000 – $150,000+
Overview: Kappa Search, Inc. is a leading engineering recruiting firm based in Chicago that specializes in the permanent placement of candidates into professional roles. We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Manager for our client based in the Houston, TX area. The Manufacturing Manager will direct production operations nonstop to provide quality, security, and assistance to the client’s customers. The manager will also be communicating with customers in the region. They will collaborate with the corporation’s estimates, sales, and manufacturing in order to ensure that the annual targets have been met.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Directing equipment repair, manufacturing, and support.
- P&L responsibility
- Will be responsible for interfacing with customers
- Lead corporate estimating
- Organizing projects and functions to safeguard production quality
- Anticipating and respond to customer needs quickly and efficiently
- B.S. in either Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Strong communication skills and customer service experience
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience working with CNC machines, welding, and inspection processes
- Knowledge of ASME Pressure Vessel Code (preferred)